Total Pageviews

Monday, July 18, 2011

Hi and welcome to Platypus Reviews!

Very soon I will start to review some of my favorite games, movies and electronics. As well as upcoming games and films I'm interested in. The type of entertainment I will review will be varied. I watch movies from the horror genre, to drama, comedy romance and action. I have most of the current game systems so I will try to review as many games as possible. The only current system I don't own is a PS3. 

I hope you enjoy the reviews.

1 comment:



  1. Banner Design Service is a focusing fact for any kinds of business institutions. Banner show your products identity which is provided by you. Manage your banner design service creatively by any professional designer to highlight your products. Creative banner grabs your customer’s attention.


    ReplyDelete